We will coach your managers to bring about measurable changes in their personal effectiveness and performance.
We will work with your Directors, Executives and Senior Managers to bring about measurable changes in their personal effectiveness and business contribution. Using psychometrics, 360 degree feedback, live observation and sophisticated coaching techniques we create significant and sustainable improvements in personal performance.
Our approach to coaching is to bring rigour and challenge to the coaching experience. We will focus will be on exploring the learner’s beliefs and helping them to overcome restrictive attitudes and behaviours.
The coaching is centred on the leaner to experimenting with new mind-sets and perspectives and to ‘letting go’ of attitudes and ‘ways of doing things’ that haven’t served them well in the past.
We also offer the use of work-shadowing activities as part of an integrated coaching process in a way that is seen as being extremely challenging and beneficial. This is because the coaching experience is combined with ‘real time’ and ‘meaningful’ observations’ that can provide a powerful catalyst for transforming behaviour.
In addition to providing executive coaching, we have experience of researching, designing and implementing major coaching initiatives in a number of organisations.
This has included creating a ‘Coaching Culture’ in a number of organisations over several years through the International Coach Federation and the use of an accredited ‘Manager as Coach Programme’.
- We begin by arranging a ‘chemistry meeting’ between the prospective coach and coachee to ensure there is a rapport and affinity between them and they feel they can work effectively together.
- At this stage we will also agree some ‘ground rules’ for how we would like to work together, including issues of confidentiality, expectations of each other, the giving of challenging feedback and the willingness to be open and honest in communications.
- We will then collect ‘360-degree feedback’ on the coachee’s performance from reliable and trusted colleagues to identify key development needs. This information will be combined with personality profiling using some powerful psychometric questionnaires to provide a comprehensive understanding of the coachee’s performance.
- The feedback on performance and the personality profiling data will be used to have a robust discussion on development goals for the coaching sessions. This will lead to the production of a ‘personal development plan,’ which will create a clear structure for the coaching sessions that follow.
- Each coaching session will last for about two hours and these will usually be spaced at monthly intervals. This will give the coachee an opportunity to apply the skills and insights from each session and be in a position to review them at subsequent sessions. Typically we would run six to eight coaching sessions in a series.
- We normally set some follow-up action points at the end of each session which provides a ‘bridge’ between the coaching sessions to ensure continuity and to provide an impetus in making the changes happen. In addition we provide follow-up e-mails and telephone updates to maintain the momentum in the coachee’s development.
- At the end of the coaching series we will evaluate the attainment of the ‘development objectives’ using the success measures in the coaching development plan. We will also do a qualitative analysis of the personal intangible benefits that the coachee derived from the experience.
How we helped our clients
Over the last 20 years we have built up an amazing track record of achievement with an impressive range of clients. Click to view some of our successful projects.
Contact us for an exploratory chat
We have a relaxed, informal but professional approach to our client relationships. Our aim is to provide the right level of support and guidance that meets your budget.
For more information call us on 01327 831533 or email us at [email protected]
Whatever your circumstances we would be pleased to offer an opportunity for a free, no obligation discussion to explore any ways we might be of help. We will look to find solutions that meet your needs and fit your budget.
The Brackley Partnership Ltd
Management Development Consultants,
The Old School,