We deliver high impact training programmes in a wide range of generic management and behavioural skills
High Impact Programmes
We design and deliver very high quality, high impact training and development programmes. This training covers a wide range of generic management and behavioural skills in a way that is designed to meet your particular needs.
Our training and development events will help you to make the best of your resources and provide your managers with a more effective approach to handling relationships, dealing with difficult day-to-day problems and tackling specific performance issues
We will spend time talking to you about the development needs of your staff and the outcomes you are looking to achieve from any training.
We may interview a selection of your staff or carrying out research to get a clearer understanding of the ‘pressures and constraints’ they are working under. This will also provide a clear context for any development and ensure any training fits within your organisational culture.
Because we are committed to making lasting improvements in your organisation we will work with you to find a ‘holistic solution’ that takes into account all the factors that may be negatively impacting the performance of your staff.
This means we will begin with a shared understanding of what a resolution looks like and design a bespoke programme that addresses those needs.
The development programmes we design incorporate the following characteristics:
- We ask participants to continuously demonstrate the skills and behaviours within the programmes as well as outside of them.
- We make all activities real and applicable to live issues and situations in your organisation.
- We support the learning transfer by assigning activities that will require application of the new skills in the workplace.
- We ask participants to explore new perspectives and ways of thinking about the way that they operate.
- We make our development programmes enjoyable, participative and stimulating.
- We use experiential learning and simulations to make the learning memorable and insightful.
- We are committed to using the latest thinking and ideas in our training design and ensure it is delivered to a high-quality standards.
- We encourage participants to meet with their fellow team members in ‘support and challenge groups’ following the training to maintain the necessary momentum in their development.
The topics covered by the training programmes would be determined by our clients following the needs analysis, but might typically include such things as: team building, decision-making, managing conflict, time management, planning & organising, influencing, communications, motivation, delegation, empowerment or managing pressure.
The topics covered by the training programmes would be determined by our clients following the needs analysis, but might typically include such things as:
- team building
- managing conflict
- time management
- planning & organising
- influencing & persuasiveness
- communication skills
- negotiating skills
- motivational skills
- delegation & empowerment
- performance management
- consulting skills
- tough conversations
- managing pressure
How we helped our clients
Over the last 20 years we have built up an amazing track record of achievement with an impressive range of clients. Click to view some of our successful projects.
Contact us for an exploratory chat
We have a relaxed, informal but professional approach to our client relationships. Our aim is to provide the right level of support and guidance that meets your budget.
For more information call us on 01327 831533 or email us at [email protected]
Whatever your circumstances we would be pleased to offer an opportunity for a free, no obligation discussion to explore any ways we might be of help. We will look to find solutions that meet your needs and fit your budget.
The Brackley Partnership Ltd
Management Development Consultants,
The Old School,